California West Navigation

3300 Vine St. #A, Paso Robles

« Back to Rental Listings

Type: House

Available: now

Beds: 3

Baths: 3

Rent: $1,700.00

Deposit: $1,800.00

Lease Terms: One Year

Utilities: All Utilities Paid by Tenant

Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer (Hookups Only)

Basic info: No Pets, 2 Car Garage

Status: Available: please call us to schedule a showing.

Details:

Brand New Construction  3bed/3 bath, two car garage home with large central living area. The kitchen has Maple Butcher Block counter top, stainless steel appliances, vinyl plank flooring throughout. The kitchen and bathrooms have white shaker cabinet’s and bright lighting. Large laundry room off the kitchen plus central heating and air conditioning.  

Property is located within walking distance to Georgia Brown Elementary School, only a couple of blocks to the Uptown Family Park, coffee shops, restaurants and more. MUST SEE!

 Utilities are split between this unit and the studio. This unit is responsible for 75% of the utilities. The studio will be responsible for the remaining 25% utilities. 

Rental Office: Please call our SLO office at (805) 543-9119 for more information.



How to Apply
« Back to Rental Listings

Quick Search »

-or-   use our advanced search »