California West Navigation

3300 Vine Street #B (STUDIO), Paso Robles

« Back to Rental Listings

Type: Studio

Available: now

Beds: 0

Baths: 1

Rent: $950.00

Deposit: $1,050.00

Lease Terms: Lease is for 1 year

Utilities: Water, Trash

Appliances: Refrigerator

Basic info: No Pets

Status: Available: please call us to schedule a showing.

Details:

Studio located at 3300 Vine Street #B, in Paso Robles. Rent is $950. Security Deposit is $1050. Lease is for 1 year. 1 Tenant max.

Utilities will be split 25%/75% between the studio and the 3 bedroom unit #A. Tenant of studio is responsible for 25% of the utilities; while the 3 bedroom unit #A is responsible for the remaining 75% utilities.

 

*Renter's Insurance is required upon move in and throughout the duration of the lease*

 

 

Rental Office: Please call our SLO office at (805) 543-9119 for more information.



How to Apply
« Back to Rental Listings

Quick Search »

-or-   use our advanced search »