Find a Rental
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ:
If you wish to see one of our properties, you must show up PROMPTLY at the time scheduled for the showing. A showing usually takes 15 minutes, depending on how many prospective tenants are there. If you are late, you may not find anyone there. In that case, you would have to call our office and schedule an appointment to view the unit on a different day (if there is no applicant yet).
If the property you wish to see is not scheduled on the list below, please call our office and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you. Any scheduled showing can be canceled without previous notice.
June 1st, 2020
COVID-19 NOTICE: We are resuming our showings on June 1st/2020. Under the circumstances, we will be limiting the number of people attending the showing. Please contact our office to know when a showing will be happening and to sign up for that showing.
Here is the guidelines we are using at this time:
- You will be required to wear a mask by the time of your arrival through the entire showing.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer at arrival. We will have hand sanitizer available to everyone.
- Practice of Social Distancing between you and others, keeping at least a 6 ft distance between each other.
- Only one person at a time plus our staff member will be allowed inside the unit.
- Not touching anything inside the unit, including knobs, cabinets, surfaces, etc.
You will be asked to sign a Showing Agreement prior to the showing and bring it with you, hand it to our staff member present at the showing location. To view the agreement, please use the link below, and click on COVID-19 Showing Agreement:
To view a unit, please call our office at 805-543-9119.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Thursday, October 22nd
- 1520 Carson Ln, Oceano 10/22/2020, 2:30pm-3:00pm