Find a Rental
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ:
If you wish to see one of our properties, you must show up PROMPTLY at the time scheduled for the showing. A showing usually takes 15 minutes, depending on how many prospective tenants are there. If you are late, you may not find anyone there. In that case, you would have to call our office and schedule an appointment to view the unit on a different day (if there is no applicant yet).
If the property you wish to see is not scheduled on the list below, please call our office and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you. Any scheduled showing can be canceled without previous notice.
COVID-19 NOTICE: All showtimes should be considered tentative! If a tenant comes down with Covid symptoms or otherwise objects to the showing for Covid related reasons then we will have to reschedule. We strongly suggest checking this website or calling our office immediately prior to leaving for a scheduled showing.
Here is the Covid guidelines we are using at this time:
- You will be required to wear a mask by the time of your arrival through the entire showing.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer at arrival. We will have hand sanitizer available to everyone.
- Practice of Social Distancing between you and others, keeping at least a 6 ft distance between each other.
- Only one person at a time plus our staff member will be allowed inside the unit.
- Not touching anything inside the unit, including knobs, cabinets, surfaces, etc.
You will be asked to sign a Showing Agreement prior to the showing and bring it with you, hand it to our staff member present at the showing location. To view the agreement, please use the link below, and click on COVID-19 Showing Agreement:
To view a unit, please call our office.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Wednesday, December 1st
- Showing: 538 N. 16th, #B 12/01/2021, 01:30 pm
Friday, December 3rd
- Showing: 241 Spruce, #A 12/03/2021, 01:30 pm
Monday, December 6th
- Showing: 430 Solar Way, #A 12/06/2021, 02:00 pm